By day, you'll find me scouring the depths of the Etsy marketplace discovering new shops and emerging trends — this time of year is a personal favorite, filled with unique gift ideas, cozy touches and a bit of classic vintage charm. In the spirit of sharing, every so often it's fun to round up a few of the finds that are catching our eyes — here's what we're digging this December!
- "Scarlett, I don't give a damn if we do not have a magnolia tree in our front yard — we can still get this magnolia wreath."
- Shouting out to all my Sagittarians — these zodiac ear climbers are subtle yet unique.
- For all my ladies that wear hair ties on their wrist, these simple bracelets help step it up a notch.
- Can we just go ahead and name this the year of the mermaid tail blanket? While we included a pint-sized version in last year's gift guide, this oversized version has me wanting one of my own.
- The New Year will be here before we know it! Toast in style with these heart shaped sugar cubes for champagne cocktails. Cheers!
- After the holidays put away the greeting cards and add vintage photos of family and friends to this wooden display rack. Or DIY your own!
- For your four-legged family member this season.
- If you can read this, please bring me wine. Enough said.
- Posideon only visits good little mermaids.
- We're such big fans of mulling spices we've brought them back this month — these little miniature packs are a great way to bring a little holiday cheer with you to any event.
- I wish this Christmas tree stand could talk. I would love to know the history and families that gathered around it — what charm!
*This post includes affiliate links