Image from bestbullysticks.com
Best Bully Sticks is an all-natural dog treat company based out of Richmond, Virginia (yay for local!). While they have an extensive line of all sorts of dog products, they're known best for their specialty in all natural bully sticks made with 100% beef of free range, grass fed bulls (also inspected and approved by USDA/FDA and national food inspection authorities). Since we're picky about the quality of what we give basil to eat and chew on, we were impressed with the company's mission of producing a natural chew (with no added chemicals or preservatives) and were excited to see just how Basil might take to them. Check out our own review of these bully sticks, along with what Basil thought in yesterday's post.
As you can probably gather, we're big fans.
Find the full collection of dog treat offerings from Best Bully Sticks (they have much more than bully sticks) in their online dog supply shop. Keep up with new products, natural recipes, news and promotions by following their blog, Facebook and Twitter pages.
One of our lucky readers will win a 25 pack of these 6 inch thick odor free bully sticks. To enter, simply leave us a comment letting us know the name or names of the four legged friends who might enjoy these bully sticks if you win, along with the email address you'd like us to contact you with when you win.
Each of the following will earn you an additional entry:
- Like Best Bully Sticks on Facebook, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Follow Best Bully Sticks on Twitter, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Tweet about the giveaway including the following: Does your pup need a pick me up? @17Apart is giving away a 25 pack of @bestbullysticks treats: http://tinyurl.com/lsxumrw along with anything else you'd like to include — then leave a new comment on this post letting us know you've done so.
- Like 17 Apart on Facebook, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Follow 17 Apart on Twitter, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.