Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: 1924 US
- What's been cooking around here? Well, quite a lot: Petite swiss chard quiche tartlets, goat cheese encrusted squash casserole, ham steak in a whiskey mustard gravy and homemade miso soup — yum!
- Speaking of food, collards are coming back into season and here is a simple but so good Brazilian collard green recipe.
- Can your dog ring a bell?
- As you know we have been working on an airstream with our friends from Lockhart Family Farm. Did you know Etsy recently toured through Canada using a refurbished airstream as a popup shop? Check out the full recap — postcards from the Etsy road trip.
- Loving these clever little portable pop-up light boxes for professional looking photography with your smartphone!
- Neat idea to help use up the bounty of summer herbs.
We hope you are having an amazing long weekend here in the US!