Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest to follow: Linda Lomelino, Author, blogger, photographer and stylist.
- Look who made it onto Huffington Post's roundup of top 5 cities to keep on your radar, #2 nonetheless!
- What's been cooking around here? Roasted pumpkin seeds (3 ways!) and an amazingly flavorful homemade red chili sauce I've been topping on everything...
- For the love of the south — holy moly this pie is mind-blowing.
- Cactus mug.
- Yep, that's my bride featured over in this week's Sarah Seven Gold Label post.
- Now that's one way to tease the squirrels.
- We're planning to do the last full prune of our rosemary bush out front for the year to promote new and bushier growth — these are some great tips for timing and types of pruning if you've got a plant going right now too.
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!