Posted by Tim Vidra / October 3, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest to follow: Linda Lomelino, Author, blogger, photographer and stylist.
- Look who made it onto Huffington Post's roundup of top 5 cities to keep on your radar, #2 nonetheless!
- What's been cooking around here? Roasted pumpkin seeds (3 ways!) and an amazingly flavorful homemade red chili sauce I've been topping on everything...
- For the love of the south — holy moly this pie is mind-blowing.
- Cactus mug.
- Yep, that's my bride featured over in this week's Sarah Seven Gold Label post.
- Now that's one way to tease the squirrels.
- We're planning to do the last full prune of our rosemary bush out front for the year to promote new and bushier growth — these are some great tips for timing and types of pruning if you've got a plant going right now too.
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!