Posted by Tim Vidra / August 24, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr to follow: The Tea Tree Girl
- What's been cooking around here? Recipes bursting with summer flavor: Tomato jam toasts & bison-stuffed poblanos.
- Now this is jaw dropping (video).
- 5 vegetables you can plant now for a fall harvest.
- 12 DIY project for your pets.
- A true vintage beauty.
- Mary thinks this article explains her messy room growing up. While a messy room did not fly very often in my house as a child, Mary's parents tolerated her "creative chaos."
- Loving the look of these geo wine stoppers.
We hope you are having an amazing weekend!