Posted by Tim Vidra / April 11, 2015
Original image by Tori Watson
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr to Follow: Dear Laura
- How to cook dandelion greens.
- Some of the coolest (and funniest) hanging planters we've ever seen.
- Did you see this hilarious video about "upstairs neighbors?" We sent it to Stephanie and her roommate, who recently moved into their own apartment here in the fan and are getting all the glorious first-hand knowledge of what's it's like to be the "downstairs neighbors."
- 10 fruits & vegetables you can plant once — and they will keep coming back every year.
- Now this is a tiny home we could see ourselves staying in for an extended vacation — bonus, it's on wheels! Via tinyheirloom.
- What's been cooking around here? This homemade brunch pizza and an early spring riff on pasta carbonara.
- Finally, it's The Masters! If you know me, you know I'm an emotional sports guy. This video of Ben Crenshaw's final farewell at Augusta left me a little misty-eyed. So for now, let's go Phil!