Original image by Tori Watson
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Best pals, Bentley & Jenson.
- I'm always a sucker for a clever planter.
- What's been cooking around here? This herb encrusted lamb loin, paired with creamy polenta and roasted garlic. Someone save me.
- Weekend project idea: make these sleek looking gold foil glass tumblers.
- How cute (and useful) is this little elephant cutlery drainer? I'd let him hang out by our sink any day.
- While I'm perfectly content in our small urban space, I can't help but dream of what it might be like to cultivate rows upon rows of wildflowers, ripe for cutting anytime I please.
- Speaking of plants, our rubber plant has been dropping leaves like it's nobody's business lately (while the fiddle leaf fig is thriving). Hopefully we'll be able to figure out the issue, since a gal's got #rubberplantgoals.
- 8 Great Veggie Grilling Ideas.
- Finally, we mentioned getting the chance to drive the country roads up to DuCard Vineyard a couple weeks back. Find Tim's full write up from the day newly published on Lot18.