Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr to follow: Wood Is Good
- What's been cooking around here? Quick & Easy Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- A pictorial road-trip through New England in fall
- 4 fall craft ideas
- 17 Pumpkin decorating project ideas for the weekend
- Stunning vintage leather chair
- Now this is a chandelier right up our alley.
- 15 owls that are masters of camouflage.
- Loved seeing Virginia named Esquire's food region of 2014!
- Menu Pumpkin — fun DIY idea for a dinner party or gathering
- Hoo Hoo
Next week we'll have our niece, Virginia, coming to stay with us for a few days. Over the weekend we'll be pulling together a shopping list and culling all the kid-friendly projects we've pinned that might be fun for a 5 year old after school this time of year. Any suggestions welcome and hope you have a great weekend!