Posted by Tim Vidra / October 17, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr to follow: Wood Is Good
- What's been cooking around here? Quick & Easy Bok Choy Stir-Fry
- A pictorial road-trip through New England in fall
- 4 fall craft ideas
- 17 Pumpkin decorating project ideas for the weekend
- Stunning vintage leather chair
- Now this is a chandelier right up our alley.
- 15 owls that are masters of camouflage.
- Loved seeing Virginia named Esquire's food region of 2014!
- Menu Pumpkin — fun DIY idea for a dinner party or gathering
- Hoo Hoo
Next week we'll have our niece, Virginia, coming to stay with us for a few days. Over the weekend we'll be pulling together a shopping list and culling all the kid-friendly projects we've pinned that might be fun for a 5 year old after school this time of year. Any suggestions welcome and hope you have a great weekend!