Tie tack images by Sherry Truitt Studios
Aren't they just stunning? These custom tie clips would make such a personalized way to remember your honeymoon, place of birth or a special journey. We also love them as a customizable gift option for all the men in your wedding party.
Sherry and her husband, Bob, are the power couple behind this independent line of jewelry and home accessories. They have such a unique, yet subtle and classy way of incorporating personalization into their jewelry, accessories and cabinet pulls:
Images by Sherry Truitt Studios
One of our lucky readers will win your choice of custom tie clip in either rhodium or gold with your choice of city or country. To enter, simply visit Sherry Truitt Studios on Etsy or SherryTruitt.com and leave us a comment letting us know which style of tie tack is your favorite, along with the email address you'd like us to contact you with when you win.
Each of the following will earn you an additional entry:
- Like Sherry Truitt Studios on Facebook, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Follow Sherry Truitt Studios on Tumblr, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Tweet about the giveaway including the following: Looking for the perfect gift for your guy? @17Apart is giving away a heirloom tie clip from Sherry Truitt Studios: http://tinyurl.com/c9v83rl along with anything else you'd like to include — then leave a new comment on this post letting us know you've done so.
- Like 17 Apart on Facebook, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
- Follow 17 Apart on Twitter, then leave a comment letting us know you've done so.
The giveaway will end Sunday, May 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET; the winners will be auto-generated using Random.org and contacted via email shortly thereafter (don't forget to leave your contact info). Good Luck!