Posted by Mary Andrews / May 31, 2015
Original image by Tori Watson
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Cashew Kitchen (do not click through when hungry).
-What's been cooking around here? As part of my 2015 resolution to cook more, these hasselback fingerling potatoes with rosemary have made it into our regular side rotation.
- Hugh Acheson's take on Kris Jenner's cookbook recipes made us laugh.
- Gabriella Quevedo plays Hotel California like nothing we have ever heard.
- We're loving these reclaimed wood frames designed to display old LP albums as art.
-We pitch eggshells in our kitchen compost bin, later to mix in with our larger compost pile out back. This roundup of uses for eggshells shows how they can be mixed right on into the garden.
- Cat nails, you're welcome.
- Earlier this week we ventured out from behind the computer screen to talk about the future of blogging with the
- Finally, with Father's Day right around the corner, we enjoyed this roundup of DIY gift ideas, which even included a couple ideas of our own.
Labels: Fancy That