Posted by Mary Andrews / August 1, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Can you believe it's already August? Where is this summer going? Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr we're loving: wirebyrd
- Digging these geometric headboards from UO.
- This local review-turned-tshirt made us LOL.
- A comb for a rodeo queen.
- Dogs catching balls under water — thanks for the laugh, Kristel Poole.
- Why didn't these exist when I was a kid?
- Alligators at Maymont: exhibit opens this weekend!
- Today marks the 1 year anniversary of Tim leaving his corporate day job in order to pursue full time blogging and freelance food writing. It's been an exciting and surprising journey we never would have anticipated — and a leap that's proved to over and over how following your creative passions pays off in so many different ways. We're both looking forward to what the next year and future brings.
- Finally, there's still time to enter for a chance to win $50 to spend at MightNest in from our most recent giveaway — all the details here.
We'll be headed up to NYC this weekend, working in the city next week — looking forward to checking in from up there. Hope you have a great weekend!
Labels: Fancy That