It's been a busy few weeks in the kitchen and I've been cooking up a storm — realizing we don't always share all the dishes taking shape in our house here on this blog, I wanted to round up all the delicious eats from my different guest series' on Relay Foods, Lot18 and even a few from EAT for your weekend browsing.
So to that end, here's a big ol' list of recipes I've been whipping up around the web:
- Creamy baked eggs, prosciutto and spinach.
- Beet, spinach and grapefruit salad.
- Homemade chicken liver mousse spread.
- Hungarian chicken paprika.
- White wine parmesan spinach risotto.
- Vegan bean and okra chili with a kick.
- Lemony greens soup — for what ails you.
- Classic white bean, sausage and kale stew with a kick.
- Simple pasta sauce from scratch.
- Stir-fried sesame broccoli.
- Kimchee cream cheese.