Posted by Tim Vidra / June 16, 2015
Father's Day Gift Guide
With Father's Day just around the corner, I've rounded up a few of my favorite ideas for a little last-minute gift inspiration. From the gourmet to the traveler, the old schooler and the music buff — these are few new ideas sure to make him smile:
1. Squeeze every last drop from the tube with this toothpaste tube wringer. It's got a little bit of old-school feeling and is big on functionality.
2. Real men cook, and some drink beer and smile like they have been up to something.
3. Carry-on approved, leave the house prepared for anything. Just add gin and you've got an instant pair of gin & tonics thanks to this little handy helper.
4. Personalization and organization — marry him.
5. We really believe Herman Melville would have been all over this, tale between a whale bookend set — you should also.
6. If you're curious what Heritage means in cooking, this cookbook defines it so well for any region — some of my favorite recent dishes have come straight from these pages.
7. Turn your favorite vintage albums into wall art with a set of these reclaimed wood LP frames.
Bonus: A Father's Day card that says it all, something for grandpa and one last clever gadget to keep Dad ahead of the curve.
Please Note: Some of the products included in today's post contain affiliate links — as always, all the thoughts and opinions about each are uniquely ours.