Posted by Tim Vidra / December 27, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson
Whew! We made it through the holidays and are starting to wind down from all the food, friends and family from the past week. While it's always a time for excess and cheer, we cherish these moments with everyone in town and are ready to begin planning for and ringing in the new year ahead. Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinner to follow: Self proclaimed dreamer, life & style blogger — Courtney Ramsey.
- Who needs a good laugh today? The video of this Golden Retriever's turn at a dog training competition made us both fall out of our seats. Now, that's a dog after our own hearts.
- It's all about Marsala! We're digging Pantone's Color of the Year choice for 2015.
-What's been cooking around here? Jalapeno-cheddar mac n'cheese, roasted lamb shanks over olives and white beans, and baked apple crisps with a homemade eggnog whipped cream dip (you heard that last one right).
- How cute are these canvas pet totes?
-Back in November we had the chance to attend Ledbury's annual quail hunt reception. Find the video recap published over on the Ledbury blog for even more views from this picturesque fall afternoon. Though not trained for it, it's times like these we'd love a chance to see Basil taking a run with the hunting dogs — definitely his kind of element.
- Mary and I both enjoyed watching the transition of hair & makeup trends this model breezed through to show classic looks over the past 100 years.
- Simple weekend project, big impact — shimmer sprayed clothing hangers.
We're soaking in a day around the house today with this guy, eating leftovers and looking forward to a few more celebrations before the holidays officially come to a close. Hope you're having a great weekend!