Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Textile designer, woodworker, painter and general maker of things, Amelie Aancini.
- 8 cocktails for the holiday season
- Everything about this "window" headboard has my head spinning — would be fun to find some salvaged windows to recreate this architectural look.
- Enjoyed this recent post from Joanna Goddard on "dating older." I've always loved how she speaks candidly about the 13 year age difference in her marriage, and had a good laugh at the similarities we share surrounding those funny times the age gap does pop up.
- Now this is an amazing floor.
- Weekend project: DIY copper wall hooks
- Food network star, Alton Brown, recently made his way through Richmond and the road eats he tried along the way were all good ones to put on the try-list if your ever in #rva.
We're hanging around the house today since the Richmond Marathon road closures box us in each day this year. We do love living on the 8k route (1 block from the full route) and look forward to waking up to the sounds of runners passing through — this morning we snapped this shot of the view from our balcony looking down. Hope you're having a great weekend!