Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Manready Mercantile
- What's been cooking around here? Spiced spaghetti squash stir-fry!
- We both loved this 5 minute peek inside the process behind Rappahannock Oyster Co, learning how they've worked to restore the oyster population in the Bay.
- Back in January we were blown away by the Floyd Leg concept. Well, they've done it again — behold, the newly released Floyd Shelf.
- Love what this shop is doing with reclaimed wood.
- So, we decided to start ripping down another wall, but this time it's to uncover the gems that hide behind it — preview here.
- When my sister and I were little, my grandmother used to say this little rhyme every time we saw her and I can still hear it now. This apron set was such a fun reminder of those times and would make a cute gift idea for mothers/daughters/grandmothers/grandkids.
- I'm a closet nail art fan. While I habitually go for a solid shade of neutral, pink or gray polish when it comes to my own nails (sometimes bright red when I'm feeling fancy), I can't help but sit in awe of all the amazing nail art designs I see — this is the one that knocked my socks off this week.
- How cute are these Halloween cookies? We just might have to try making some version of these with my niece when she comes to visit week after next.
- Finally, for those of you running small or independent businesses, I wrote up this year's Etsy 2014 holiday merchandising guide with tips to keep in mind while planning ahead for the busy season. Bonus — 10 Trends on the Etsy Radar this holiday season.
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!