Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- We're headed up to NYC again for the week ahead and are looking forward to checking in from the city. We're hoping to get a glimpse at the new iPhone 6 and 6 plus while in walking distance of the Apple store and might even try to get by the Peanut Butter & Co sandwich shop if we have time!
- Speaking of peanut butter, there's still time to enter our latest giveaway for a 6-pack assortment of Peanut Butter & Co flavors.
- Instagram to follow: Brimfield Barn, home to one of the largest (and famous) antique shows around. These Brimfield shows are on our bucket list to attend, just for the fun of it — one of these days we'll make it out to MA to join the fun.
- 10 Instagram accounts wine lovers should follow.
- Such clever (and cute!) carved black cat Halloween pumpkins.
- What's been cooking around here? We've been enjoying these fresh salmon fillet salads with a surprisingly simple (and delicious) homemade honey dijon vinaigrette dressing.
- It's the alphabet — Weimaraner style (we may or may not remember this from Sesame Street)!
- Beautiful vintage wicker "bells."
- Have you been itching to open an Etsy shop or pull the trigger on your first Etsy purchase? Well, I'm excited to be able to offer a couple referral links to make it that much easier:
- Sell on Etsy: Receive 40 free listing credits when opening a shop on Etsy, by using this referral link: http://etsy.me/1uVKqUR
- Shop on Etsy: Receive $5 towards your first Etsy purchase when using this referral link: http://etsy.me/ZzYRn3
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!