Posted by Mary Andrews / September 21, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- We're headed up to NYC again for the week ahead and are looking forward to checking in from the city. We're hoping to get a glimpse at the new iPhone 6 and 6 plus while in walking distance of the Apple store and might even try to get by the Peanut Butter & Co sandwich shop if we have time!
- Speaking of peanut butter, there's still time to enter our latest giveaway for a 6-pack assortment of Peanut Butter & Co flavors.
- Instagram to follow: Brimfield Barn, home to one of the largest (and famous) antique shows around. These Brimfield shows are on our bucket list to attend, just for the fun of it — one of these days we'll make it out to MA to join the fun.
- 10 Instagram accounts wine lovers should follow.
- Such clever (and cute!) carved black cat Halloween pumpkins.
- What's been cooking around here? We've been enjoying these fresh salmon fillet salads with a surprisingly simple (and delicious) homemade honey dijon vinaigrette dressing.
- It's the alphabet — Weimaraner style (we may or may not remember this from Sesame Street)!
- Beautiful vintage wicker "bells."
- Have you been itching to open an Etsy shop or pull the trigger on your first Etsy purchase? Well, I'm excited to be able to offer a couple referral links to make it that much easier:
- Sell on Etsy: Receive 40 free listing credits when opening a shop on Etsy, by using this referral link: http://etsy.me/1uVKqUR
- Shop on Etsy: Receive $5 towards your first Etsy purchase when using this referral link: http://etsy.me/ZzYRn3
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!