Posted by Tim Vidra / September 14, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Tumblr to follow: Whisk and Whittle
- Aha Moment: I've always selected from the preset Metro Card options at the NYC subway kiosks. After reading this tip, it will change the way we order tickets from now on and help avoid those anger-inducing "insufficient funds" moments when sliding the card to enter the platform.
- Funny tees.
- This past week I shared my basic essentials for a well-stocked pantry — find this list and more for specialized diets over on Relay Food's pantry series.
- What's been cooking around here? This Southwestern pinto bean soup, perfect for fall and into winter.
- Really nice copper outdoor thermometer.
- A carved snail pumpkin with big personality — now this is creative!
- Digging the leather bags from local RVA Etsy designer, AwlSnap.
- Richmond made Huffington Post's list of under the radar foodie cities! We loved seeing The Roosevelt mentioned as Richmond's best kept secret. Definitely keeping this list on file for future travels as we make our rounds!
Hope you've been enjoying the weekend!