Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- We're en route down to Asheville, NC this morning — shooting to arrive around lunchtime and pay a visit to one of our favorite lunch spots, 12 Bones. We're starting to make quite the yearly summer tradition of visiting our friends in Asheville and have written up recaps from our past 2 visits here and here. We know Biscuit Head and another trip to the Antique Tobacco Barn are on the agenda, also the ice cream shop named The Hop (which we've never been to), but we'd love to know what your best Asheville recommendations are — what can't we miss while in town?
- Pinterest to follow: Whitney Curtis, the Senior Editor of Home Depot's blog and The Curtis Casa.
- Meet Maymo, the Lemon Beagle and perhaps the most patient dog we've ever seen (worth it!).
- Sea salt roasted baby artichokes.
- Now's the time to prune and transplant those strawberry runners — find out how.
- Headed back to school or in a lunch rut? Loving this roundup of creative ideas for sandwich season.
- Another really fun lunch or snack idea for the kiddos.
- An owl door.
- Show we've been loving: HGTV's Fixer Upper, have you seen it?
Hope you are having an amazing weekend!