Posted by Mary Andrews / August 31, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Today we're back again, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: 1924 US
- What's been cooking around here? Well, quite a lot: Petite swiss chard quiche tartlets, goat cheese encrusted squash casserole, ham steak in a whiskey mustard gravy and homemade miso soup — yum!
- Speaking of food, collards are coming back into season and here is a simple but so good Brazilian collard green recipe.
- Can your dog ring a bell?
- As you know we have been working on an airstream with our friends from Lockhart Family Farm. Did you know Etsy recently toured through Canada using a refurbished airstream as a popup shop? Check out the full recap — postcards from the Etsy road trip.
- Loving these clever little portable pop-up light boxes for professional looking photography with your smartphone!
- Neat idea to help use up the bounty of summer herbs.
We hope you are having an amazing long weekend here in the US!
Labels: Fancy That