Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest we're loving: Brittany Kelly from Table Salt.
- Now THIS is a modern dog house.
- The perfect lunch?
- Mary says she's going to try and tackle making these DIY hanging diamond shapes she came across on Pinterest for an upcoming party.
- A wall of windows.
- 15 creative uses for tension rods (including the under-the-sink organizer we use).
- What's been cooking around here? Grilled corn on the cob, BLT with a twist, lobster seafood stock and the basics of creating a cheese plate. And I'll admit that Mary and I noshed on that cheese plate for breakfast while working at the computer desk this week — it was quite the spread.
- Finally, there's still time to enter for a chance to win $50 to spend at MightNest in from our most recent giveaway — all the details here.
We're headed back down to the farm today to keep working on updating the airstream — looking forward to sharing our progress early next week. Hope you have a great weekend!