Posted by Tim Vidra / July 18, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: If It Wags.
- Loving this succulent varieties infographic.
- While we're talking succulents, these DIY paper versions are pretty good.
- 5 Creative ways to repurpose wine crates.
- Who else is excited for Ikea's 2015 collection launch? We're looking forward to seeing more after catching this sneak peek over on PoppyTalk.
- There's still time to enter our giveaway for a chance to win $50 to spend at MightyNest.
- Lastly, we're excited to share the newly launched Kickstarter campaign from our friend, Heather, who recently went all in to pursue her love of design, starting a business for go-combs (credit card sized combs that double as mirrors and more). We think you'll love these as much as we do:
This morning we're headed out to Lockhart Family Farm to take measurements and map out updating plans for the vintage airstream camper we shared on Monday - more to come on that front soon! Hope you have a great weekend!