Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
Hi there and Happy Independence Day! We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest to follow: Frosted Fields.
- Made us LOL.
- These DIY copper pipe jewelry displays would be fun to make for setting up jewelry at a craft fair booth or just have around the house.
- Pretty garden pots.
- We've got a freezer full of these watermelon, basil & lime popsicles that Tim whipped together this week — my guess is they won't make it past the full long weekend.
- 10 Awesome, easy Sangria recipes.
- If you're local, Ardent Craft Ales just started serving up growlers. We picked up one of our own as a little "long weekend supply."
Hope you have a great weekend!