Posted by Mary Andrews / June 27, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest Board to follow: CiCi's food photography and styling board (just don't look when you're hungry).
- What working from home looks like around here today.
- Made me laugh.
- Pretty temporary tattoos from Rifle Paper Co.
- Tim was blown away when I used this old trick. Did you know you can use a dry piece of spaghetti to light votives if you are out of long matchsticks?
- Weekend project: DIY brass discs keychains.
- Sarah Seven just released her spring 2015 bridal collection. I'm such a sucker for her dreamy gowns and love keeping up with her latest and greatest (even though we tied the knot last year). Gotta say, The Soho in all of its sparkling glory is my favorite from this latest collection — but you could have probably easily guessed that.
- Tim's got a giveaway up on E.A.T. for a $50 gift card to Pie Five Pizza — check it out.
- Watermelon, Basil, Lime & Vodka — enough said? Also, sounds like the popsicle versions of these might be on our weekend agenda.
Hope you have a great weekend!
Labels: Fancy That