Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- This guy wants to say Happy Weekend!
- Pretty ceramic hanging planters.
- Pablo Picasso may have been hiding something in his famous The Blue Room painting.
- A fence made entirely of pallets.
- 21 best plants for pollinators.
- Looking for a good #rva spot to watch the World Cup this Sunday? The largest high-definition LED screen in Richmond will broadcast three World Cup matches, including the US vs. Portugal game, during an outdoor viewing party this Sunday from 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM at 1 W. Grace Street. Full schedule and details here!
- Weekend project: simple DIY leather wallet.
Tim's headed out this morning for day 2 of the Mid-Atlantic Food Writers Symposium here in Richmond and I've got a hot date planned for packaging jewelry this week's orders. What have you got planned?