Posted by Tim Vidra / June 13, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Perfect Pair of Pointers — the expressions on these guys kill us every time!
- It's Friday the 13th today! Did you know many hospitals have no room 13, while airports don't have a Gate 13? This and more interesting facts about Friday the 13th here.
- Tips for how to ripen avocados quickly.
- This sleepy little puppy is just like Mary in the mornings.
- Antique shelves, turned amazingly organized open pantry.
- Fun with kids — make these popsicle stick harmonicas.
- This waterproof matchbox looks like a good thing to have around.
- I'm more of a scotch man, but loved this print.
- Richmond's newest brewery, Ardent Craft Ales, opens its doors in Scott's Addition today — we can't wait to stop in this new space. We've been excited for their proverbial doors to open since first meeting them at this KitchenSurfing event back in 2012 when they were just getting brewing plans started out of a Church Hill garage (remember when we stopped by?).
We'll be working to put finishing touches on Stephanie's room overhaul and looking forward to celebrating Father's Day this weekend. What have you got planned?