Posted by Mary Andrews / June 6, 2014
Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Instagram to follow: Sarah Bader of New Antiquity.
- The old Lighthouse diner in Manchester looks be getting renovated — and doughnuts are coming in! Excited about the local news that Sugar Shack Doughnuts is expanding into this historic space.
- Tips for how to conquer Craigslist.
- It's wedding season again and this year is looking good! Get a look at some of the inspiring wedding decor trends we’ve noticed in the Etsy marketplace in this latest trends piece I wrote for the Etsy blog.
- 10 pet-friendly house plants.
- Tim just stumbled across how to add the World Cup calendar to his Google calendar. Find out how here and never wonder when a team is playing!
- Pretty diy gemstone bobby pins.
- A beautiful glass sliding door.
- Like salsa? Tim's giving away two 5-flavor bundles of locally made Ernie's Epic Foods salsas over on E.A.T. Learn more and find out how to enter here.
We're excited to attend the Richmond Food Co-op picnic tomorrow and also to see just how far we can get into the newly released season of Orange is the New Black. What have you got planned this weekend?
Labels: Fancy That