Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Pinterest Board to follow: Cez Erika's House Plants Board.
- Pretty floral phone cases.
- NPR paid a visit to last month's Richmond Food Co-op community meeting. Listen to the full feature here, and keep an ear out for a certain "someone" making an appearance near the end.
- Paper to Plants — Tinybop. This literally blew us away.
- Straight from the pages of Esquire's best bars in America — we kinda had a cool wedding reception here almost 1 year ago! Pssttt..our one year anniversary is Sunday. Can you believe it?
- For all the dads out there with a gourmet sensibility, find some of Tim's Father's Day gift picks in this roundup he put together over on Lot18.
- An amazing dresser-turned-console transformation.
- We ended up planting tomatoes and we're already seeing some of the green fruit begin to take shape on the vines. These Mediterranean stuffed tomatoes with quinoa just might need to make an appearance in our kitchen once they fully ripen.
We're busy straightening up and prepping for Stephanie's graduation party here at the house tomorrow. What have you got planned this weekend?