Original image by Tori Watson, Marvelous Things Photography
We're back again this week, sharing all the smaller things we're into (or fancying, hence the series name) that might not fit into a single post for one reason or another. Sometimes there might be a long list of randomness, other times it might be a single gem — whatever the case, here's what we're into right now.
- Food board to follow: Haskell Harris' Food Finds. She had us at "watermelon with grilled cheese and nut crumbles."
- Big news for Etsy.
- With Mary being a VCUArts alumni and our excitement about the revitalization of Broad Street here where we live in Richmond, we couldn't be more happy to welcome the up and coming Institute for Contemporary Art. Thanks to our friend, Gary, for the link!
- I could eat an entire bowl of these grilled baby artichokes in spicy garlic butter. Gonna have to kick the tires on the grill with this summer recipe!
- Glow in the dark Luna poster.
- Weekend Project: DIY concrete candles.
- The Brooklyn weather forecast looks promising for the week ahead. Perhaps this will be the trip we're able to make good on our East River Taxi bucket list goal!
What have you got planned this weekend? We'll be headed back up to spend the upcoming week in NYC — see ya from the city!