So in the same spirit of my last recipe roundup, here's a big ol' list of dishes I've been whipping up around the web:
- Spring pea bucatini in a chardonnay cream sauce.
- This French onion tart with Gruyere might fool you into thinking you just bit into a savory bowl of French onion soup — one of my absolute recent favorite dishes!
- Tis the season for a Spring asparagus leek soup.
- Caramelized fennel and kale frittata — there are plenty of up and coming holidays where this could shine for brunch. Think Easter and Mother's Day!
- Corned beef & sweet potato hash — a good recipe to keep in mind if you are like me and make corned beef once a year. Why is that?
- This Spicy bourbon beef stock makes for great a staple in the freezer. Making your own just makes good sense!
- Marinated pork tenderloin with a jalapeño pineapple salsa — I know you are probably dusting off the grill and this recipe is one you will make again and again.
- Mozzarella Caprese Tart — simply savory.
- Fresh Porgy & Lentils — if you cannot get fresh porgy then rockfish, white perch, or even salmon will work.
- The saltiness of the ham works so well in this Prosciutto wrapped asparagus with egg.
- Oven-broiled shrimp cocktail. Everyone boils their shrimp, be different and broil yours.
And finally, in the spirit of Easter, I detailed out the process for which I prepare and cook our Christmas and Easter ham each year:
As you can see, it's been all about spring ingredients, lighter fair and a few hearty holiday dishes in the mix for good measure. Whew, I have been busy! What will you be cooking this weekend?