...as we head into the weekend.
1. Video from the Martha Stewart Show all about Etsy finally released on Martha's site.
Find each of the segments here and you'll see so many of the beautiful faces behind your favorite Etsy shops!
2. We just got word of the first annual Richmond Food Truck Derby coming May 20th to the 17th Street Farmer's Market:
This is going to be good. Marking the calendar now — learn more here.
3. Remember when we pinched off the tips of our avocado sprouts to promote new growth? Well it's taken 2 full weeks, but with more time and patience, we are seeing signs of new stem growth from underneath where we pinched just as we'd hoped. Funny how you get to the point where you give in to thinking you killed the plants and then they surprise you like this!
We'll keep you posted with a bigger update on these guys as they continue to grow.
4. Speaking of plant progress, we've got peas — lots and lots of peas!
Almost as exciting as seeing these fresh pea pods is the fact our DIY pea teepees have held up to support them!
5. Looking for a good burger recipe as we head into the weekend? Look no further...
Tim whipped up the following portobello, mustard greens & beef burger incorporating extra produce we had on hand from our box deliveries.
They were so good, he's making them again tonight! Find the recipe here.
6. A new set of photo-booth shots...
Who can resist a photo-booth? Not me.
That is all — hoping everyone has a great weekend!