2. Nellystella, girls' clothing. Being an aunt, I've become way more in tune with product lines for the little ones. This is one brand I could just sit with for an hour, scrolling through the whimsical images of their current and past collections.
3. The Handy Dandy Hand Camera Strap at Photojojo; via SycamoreStreetPress' Pinterest.
4. A Little Relish Magazine; via Creature Comforts. An inspiring and beautiful online magazine independently produced by Chantelle Grady of Brisbane, Australia. Curl up with your glass of tea or wine — this is one lookbook you'll want to savor.
5. Our kind of camp breakfast; via Pinterest.
6. Vintage Le Creuset saucepans; via TheOldRedHen on Etsy.
7. For the weekend, we'll leave you with another inspiring video by Lost & Found Films profiling a man by the name of John Coffer. We find motivation in how well John has been able to weave old world practices with modern technology and convenience to create his own safe haven: